Terms of purchase
1. The Regulations of using the online store (hereinafter referred to as the Shop), located at www.landsknechtemporium.com (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations), determines the rules of using the Shop.
2. The Shop carries a mail-order sale of goods (hereinafter referred to as the Products), in particular:
a) Martial arts equipment based on historical pieces and/or general types
b) Reproductions of historical pieces and/or general types of cutlery, tools, etc.
3. A sale of the Products referred to in paragraph 2 is carried out internationally with courier delivery worldwide. Personal pickup of Products may happen in Hungary or at events the Shop attends.
4. The operator of the Shop (hereinafter referred to as the Seller) is: Landsknecht Emporium Ltd., Szamoca u. 8, Hajdúsámson-Sámsonkert, 4251 HUNGARY, Company's Tax Identification Number (EU VAT): HU 24941176, Company's National Business Registry Number: 09 09 026048.
5. Contact with the Seller is possible by:
a) contact form available at: Contact
c) post; the mailing address of the Seller: Landsknecht Emporium Ltd., Szamoca u. 8, Hajdúsámson-Sámsonkert, 4251 HUNGARY
d) telephone number: +36 20 584 2156, Monday-Friday 10a.m.-6p.m.
1. Customers prior to a purchase of the Products should take into account the Products’ characteristics, as defined in the descriptions. By virtue of the use of the Products, it is important to familiarize yourself with the requirements of ensuring their safe use.
2. The purchased Product may deviate in terms of appearance (e.g. color of the Product, the proportions of the Product) from the images displayed on the Shop’s website both due to hardware settings and due to the handmade nature of the Product. Differences resulting from hardware settings do not constitute grounds for the complaint of the purchased Product.
1. The Customers who intend to make a purchase in the Shop are required to:
a. register by creating the user account, according to the procedure provided at: Register
b. get acquainted with the Regulations and accept its articles;
2. The Customer of the Shop may be any person with full legal capacity.
3. Proper use of the Shop requires from the Customer: Internet access, properly configured Web browser that accepts cookies - Microsoft Internet Explorer version not lower than 7.0 or Mozilla Firefox not lower than 3.0 with installed Adobe Flash plug-in, actively and correctly configured e-mail account.
1. Copyrights to any content posted on the Shop website are entitled to the Seller and shall be protected under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
2. Contents that are not subject to copyright (e.g. pictures of Products) are also protected. The use of these contents without the Seller’s permission means the act of unfair competition.
1. Information contained in the Shop, in particular, descriptions, specifications and prices of the Products, is an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Hungarian Civil Code.
2. Pricing information presented on the Shop website is binding upon the moment the Customer receives an e-mail (as described in paragraph 4 below). This price will not change, regardless of price changes in the Shop, except in the case of customization of a Product.
3. Placing an order means submitting the offer by the Customer in the meaning of Hungarian Civil Code.
4. After placing an order – in case of the e-mail address being provided – the Customer receives an e-mail informing him of the fact that the process of order fulfilment has begun.
5. The sales contract is concluded as soon as the Customer receives an e-mail with the Seller’s declaration confirming that the ordering process has begun.
6. The Customer is entitled to resign from the contract. To do so, please call our Customer Service at +36 20 584 2156, but no later than at 3p.m. (Hungarian time) on the day of receiving an e-mail informing that your order is ready to be sent.
1. Information on the availability of the Product put on the Shop’s website is verified by the Seller every time after the ordering process has begun.
2. In case of the Product being unavailable in the quantity ordered by the Customer, even if the information on the website stated differently, the Customer will be informed about it by an e-mail or by telephone, immediately, but not later than 30 days from the date of the sales contract, together with an indication that:
a) the Seller has withdrawn from the contract due to the fact that the ordered Product is out of stock and it is impossible to indicate the time when the Product can be manufactured by the Seller, subject to the provisions of paragraph 3 or
b) due to the temporary unavailability of the Product, the order may be realized at different time, indicating that time. In this case the Customer has a right to resign from the order, in accordance with paragraph 6 in section 5.
3. In case referred to in paragraph 2 the Seller may be released from obligations to the Customer by providing him with the Product replacement of the same quality and purpose, and for the same price as the Product previously ordered, without significant changes of the Product’s features. In such case, the Seller shall notify the Customer by e-mail about his right to refuse this replacement and to resign from the contract, with the return of goods at the expense of the Seller.
1. The prices of the Products are set in the European currency (EUR) and include VAT. The Customer may pay in foreign currency at the exchange rate indicated by the Seller. The Shop allows the Customer to change the displaying currency, according to the conversion rate settled by the Seller.
2. The Customer has the option to pay for the Product:
-Payment by PayPal
You can pay quickly and safely with your Paypal account.
After selecting this payment option, recognisable in the purchase process, on our website, you will be redirected to Paypal to continue the regular protocol with this purchase method: enter your username and password, and then confirm the payment.
-Payment by bank transfer
(In case of bank transfer, the payment must be made to the specified bank account.) The ordered products shall be delivered by courier service after the payment has been made. The goods shall remain the property of the Seller as long as the customer has not paid the purchase price; the Seller shall explicitly retain the title to the goods until the full payment of the purchase price.
-Payment by card throught the system of Barion
Barion is an electronic payment service, which allows you to conveniently and safely pay by credit card or prepaid balance in webshops, mobile apps, or between friends.The service provider Barion Payment Zrt. is an institution under the supervision of the National Bank of Hungary, authorization number: H-EN-I-1064/2013.You do not have to sign up for a credit card payment, you only need to enter your bank card number, expiration date and the CVC code on the reverse side and an active email address. This info is in no way visible to the shop owner. However, if you sign up, you'll never have to type your card number at any Barion acceptance point again as your e-mail address and password would be sufficient. This is not only comfortable but it also increases your safety!
3. Choice of payment method proceeds by selecting the appropriate option in the order form.
4. In case of proceeded withdrawal from the sales contract by either the Customer or the Seller, the refund of amounts paid under the sales contract proceeds within 14 days from the date the addressee receives the second party’s declaration of withdrawal or resignation from the sales contract.
1. In the case of placing an order for the Product, the delivery shall be made not later than six (6) months from the date on which the sales contract was concluded for made-to-order items and not later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the sales contract was concluded for in-stock item. Custom items are exempt from this, production and delivery schedule is not fixed in these cases.
2. The product will be delivered to the address specified in the contract, and in case of no address provided - to the address specified while creating the user account.
3. The cost of Products delivery shall be carried by the Customer, in accordance with rates set on the Shop website.
3.1. Customer importing products to a country outside EU may be faced with additional costs, such as customs fees. As a buyer, the Customer is obliged to cover all import fees determined by the Customs Office in their country.
4. After the Product is delivered, the Customer should check the consignment and in case of:
a) mechanical damage to the contents of the shipment,
b) the incompleteness of the consignment,
c) incompatibility of the consignment contents with the subject of the Contract, the Customer is required to document the inconsistencies in the complaint protocol prepared in the presence of a carrier and send its copy to the Seller.
1. With each order there is a document issued confirming the transaction (receipt or tax invoice - issued at the request of Customer). This document is issued on the date of the Product dispatch, unless special regulations state differently.
1. The Customer purchasing the Products for the purpose not involving the occupation or the business (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) may withdraw from the sales contract for any reason by submitting a statement in writing, within 14 days of the Product receipt.
2. The right to return the goods does not refer to the custom made blades or other products of the properties specified by the Customer in the order or connected specifically to said Customer.
3. Permission to withdraw from the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 above may be implemented by the Customer and by filling in a form of withdrawal from the sales contract.
4. In case of withdrawal on the basis of paragraph 1 above, the Customer is obliged to return the Product within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller a notice of withdrawal from the sales contract, without deterioration. In case of goods, which value was decreased by the Customer by using them in a manner violating the terms of stating the characteristics, features and functioning of the product, the Customer still has the right to return the product, however the Seller might seek to recieve the damages from the Buyer for the goods' lost value.
5. The Shop does not take any responsibility for the wrong dimensions of the custom made products resulting from the mistakes made by the Customer.
6. In case of withdrawal from the sales contract by the Customer, the costs of packaging and shipping the Products to the Seller are covered by the Customer.
7. In the case of shipping the Product to the Seller, the Customer cannot attach any labels, stamps, etc. on the original packaging of the Product; the originally packed Product should be first placed in an additional package.
8. The complaint will be acknowledged when the Customer sends the faulty product to the Seller by the means of transport agreed with the Seller accompanied by a description of its fault or faulty functioning. Having acknowledged the complaint, the Seller commits himself to repairing the fault. If that is not possible to be done or if the costs of repairing are too high, the Seller will exchange the faulty product for a new one and will send it to the Buyer within 14 days. The Seller will also refund the transport costs the Buyer has paid, the way of doing it will be agreed with the Buyer. The 14-day period of a complaint is counted from the day the Seller receives the faulty product. The repair period may be extended in case the materials needed are unavailable and need to be sent over.
9. If the Customer chooses to send back the faulty Product using an expensive shipping method, the Buyer reserves the right to refuse covering the exaggarated shipping cost.
10. In case of proceeded withdrawal from the sales contract by the Consumer, the refund of amounts paid under the sales contract proceeds within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller a notice of withdrawal from the sales contract.
11. In case of withdrawal by the Customer in the manner specified in paragraph 1 above, the Seller shall certify in writing receipt of the Product returned by the Customer. In case of withdrawal from the contract in accordance with paragraph 3 above, the confirmation proceeds via e-mail.
1. The Seller is responsible to the Customer for non-compliance of the Product purchased by the Customer with the sales contract to the extent permitted by law with specific terms of consumer sales.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, it is concluded that none of the provisions of these Regulations limit the powers of the Customers enjoyed by law.
3. Complaints for non-compliance of the Products with the sales contract shall be submitted in a written complaint application or by using the contact form on the website.
4. Then the Product should be returned to the address of the Seller: Landsknecht Emporium Ltd., Szamoca u. 8, Hajdúsámson-Sámsonkert, 4251 HUNGARY.
5. The complaint should include at least the information about the type of advertised product (with the code, under which the product occurs on the sale confirmation that is attached to the order), an indication of the date on which the defect was discovered, the Customer details, and brief description of the defect.
6. The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of the complaint receipt.
7. The Seller directs the complaint reply to the address indicated by the Customer. In case of no address provided, the reply will be sent to the address used while creating the user account or placing an order. In case of a complaint sent by an e-mail, the reply will be sent to the email address indicated by the Customer.
1. Regardless of the liability for non-compliance of the Products with the sales contract (as described in § 11), the Products offered in the Shop are warranted, unless the Product description states differently.
2. The Warranty does not cover mechanical damage caused by improper use and maintenance. The Warranty does not cover components and parts exposed to natural material wear.
3. The elements exposed to natural material wear are in particular:
- organic hilt components
- organic sheath/scabbard components
- non-stainless steel parts
4. The Warranty fully covers critical structural failures on designated sparring tools for up to 12 months and up to 6 months for regular blunts. Delivery cost of replacement piece is paid by the Customer. The Warranty on such items restart upon receipt of the replacement piece.
4a. Critical structural failure includes:
- Blade breaking at any point, including breaks in the tang
- Crossguard breaking at any point, including the Nagel where applicable
- Blade taking a permanent set where the tip is offline with more than 30 degrees
4b. Critical structural failure does not include:
- Dents and/or chips in the steel components
- Damage of grips, either from protective equipment or any other sparring tool
- Loosening of hilt components
- Blade taking a permanent set where the tip is offline with less than 30 degrees
5. Due to the delicate nature of sharp blades, claims concerning damage on those Products are evaulated one by one.
1. The Seller is a data administrator under the Law on Personal Data Protection.
2. The Seller reports that providing by the Customer the name, the address, the phone number or other data indicated by the Seller through the Shop website, the registration process and during the use of the Shop, is voluntary.
3. The personal data referred to in paragraph 2 is collected for the purpose of passing the information in the matter of Shop functioning, as well as legitimating aims pursued by the administrator when the processing does not affect the rights and freedoms of the data subject, and the transfer of commercial information, unless the Customer gives his consent.
4. The Customer has the right to access his personal data, correct or delete them.
5. The Seller reports that it might be necessary to transfer personal data to third country, in particular for the implementation of the contract, including, in particular for placing our Shop at a foreign server.
1. Posting by the Customer any illegal contents on the Shop website is prohibited.
2. If the Customer acquires information of posted contents that violates the provisions referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 of this section, he shall immediately report the fact to the Seller.
3. The Seller reserves the right to modify the contents posted by the Customers and their removal in case of violation of the provisions, applicable law or the reputation of the Seller. The Seller does not, however, control the placed contents in the prior and current matter.
4. The contents posted by Customers do not reflect the views of the Seller.
1. Recognition of the various provisions of the Regulations in the manner prescribed by law as invalid or unenforceable, shall not affect the validity or effectiveness of the remaining provisions hereof. Place of the ineffective provisions of Regulations will be taken by the applied rule that is the closest to the objectives of the invalid provision and whole Regulations.
2. The Seller shall be entitled to change the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations oblige from clearly defined moment and appearance on the Shop website, to the extent that does not infringe the rights acquired by the Customers.
3. In the scope of the rights and obligations under the sale contract and the Regulations, the regulations of the Hungarian law are applied.
4. The Regulations oblige from the date of 01.04.2018.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 1 business day
We will notify the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Szamóca utca 8
Hajdúsámson-Sámsonkert, Hajdú-Bihar 4251
Last Edited on 2018-03-28